For the love of 2014
I don’t believe in resolutions. They are a setup for failure. I believe in goals. And I have several…
- Do what I need to do to get healthier, but not be so hard on myself. I need to accept my limitations and stop expecting too much of myself.
- Start devoting more of myself to creativity in whatever form that may take. I need that.
- Blog more. I miss the free therapy that it provides. The good, the bad, the ugly.
- Self-care. I need to take care of me. I spend so much time taking care of everyone and everything else that I always forget about me.
- Relax. I need to remember how to do that.
- Reconnect with the spirit. My faith has faltered over the last few years and I need to reconnect with it.
- Stop feeling guilty when I have those moments of less than perfection. I can’t and shouldn’t do everything. It is okay to say no, to have bad days, to delegate.