1. Four words that tell us something about your July?
Productive: I’m writing two novels and both are going really well!
Missing: Missing my hubby who is Saipan for work until the 8th.
Tech: Got all the tech for my youngest to start livestreaming.
Reading: I found time to get a lot of reading in, which is always a good thing.
2. Four of your favorite summer foods?
3. What were you doing at a quarter past four yesterday?
1615: working on my novel
4. fore!, four letter word, four sheets to the wind, ten-four, 24/7, four eyes, these four walls….pick a ‘four’ phrase and tell us how you relate currently
Four eyes… I’ve been wearing glasses since I was about 8 or 9, contacts since I was 13. Honestly, I abhor the phrase. It gets old when you’ve spent most of your laughed having it slung at you, even as an adult. VERY OLD!
Four-letter words… I have a favorite. Great for many situations, I’m respectful in where I use them. I’ve been lectured, but my response is generally the same. I’m an adult, don’t need to be admonished.
5. Something you own that is four years old?
Specifically? No idea. Probably a few local-style dresses.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
A video about Saipan, where my hubby currently is…