play along here
1. What word do you love the sound of?
I love a lot of words, but there are some that make the top of the list. “Ephemeral” and “gossamer” and pretty much any “-ous” word like “luxurious,” “sumptuous,” “vivacious,” etc.
2. What word do you hate the sound of?
I hate the sound of “phlegm” or “sputum” or “splooge.”
3. What word do you always have to look up because you can’t remember how to spell it correctly?
I had to look it up just yesterday: “judgment.”
4. What are some individual words to describe this past week?
creative, productive, reading
5. What’s a word you know that many people don’t?
blatherskite: a person who blathers a lot.