I think everyone needs a bucket list! Big stuff or little, there are just things I want to do or see before I kick it. This is my life-long list… past, present, and future!
- Own a car made in the same decade in which I am currently living! Finally did that in 2006!
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I ♥ Harry!
Live in Hawaii once again.
- Get a tattoo. Or ten, at last count.
- Visit Ireland.
Write, write, write!
- Go to DLI and learn languages. Twice!
Finish college and get my BA/BS.
- Meet Autumn and Patience in person. (Never going to happen. No longer friends with Autumn and Patience has passed. )
- Have a pink car.
- Dye my hair crazy colors and not give a damn what others think. Over and over again!!
- Visit Sweden.
- Help someone else do something on their bucket list.
- Meet Ellen DeGeneres.
- Visit Hollywood and visit Katherine Hepburn’s star. (Did that in 1991.)
- Eat sushi in Japan.
- Be a tourist in Vietnam.
- Spend a few nights at the Daintree Ecolodge in Daintree, Queensland, Australia.
- Stay at the Hotel Kakslauttanen in Switzerland, in one of the glass igloos.
- To own and live in a yurt.