play along here
1. What item do you own more than one of, while most people own exactly one?
If “most people” refers to bookworms, I have more than one Kindle. I have a Kindle Fire, which is my main one. And I have one of the new Kindle Paperwhites. That one is for the beach because it has a matte, no glare screen so I can read in the sun.
2. What item do you own none of, while most people own exactly one?
It seems that everyone I know has Alexa. I don’t, unless you count the never activated version on my Kindle Fire.
3. Among stuff you own, what item is most likely to be borrowed by an acquaintance?
Books for most people.
4. What item are you most likely to borrow from an acquaintance?
See #3! What can I say? I love to read!
5. What did you most recently purchase and not use?
Some things for my next year’s planner. Premade calendars in the form of a sticker and matching tabs.