play along here
1. When are you the tortoise, and when are you the hare?
I am usually more tortoise than hare when it comes to writing. But I’m a hare a lot of the time because I’m the queen of multitasking.
2. When are you the grasshopper, and when are you the ants?
I’m always the ant. I like to be prepared for everything. I’m only the grasshopper in areas that wouldn’t affect anything too important.
3. When were you the lion, and when were you the mouse?
I try to be the mouse more than the lion, which is ironic because I’m a Leo.
4. Are you more like the town mouse or the country mouse?
Country mouse, definitely. Every now and then, it’s fun to be the town mouse, but the rest of the time… no.
5. Which fable told in your childhood has resonated with you through the years?
I always loved The Crow and the Pitcher, which you can read here. The moral has always been one that I think is important… where there’s a will, there’s a way.