Everyone has a story. I could try to write mine here, but I have no idea how to do that. The story I would write today would be different from the one I would have written ten years ago. In ten years, my story will be different still. I guess my blog is my story. So I’ll let you read that, and give you the nutshell here!
nickname: Kiki or Kim
birthday: 12 August 1970
year: year of the dog
anniversary: 13 April 2002
hometown: Potsdam, NY
current town: Wahiawa, HI
other places I’ve lived:
alumna: SUNY Empire State ’15
kids: Donovan, Ka’lani, Scott, Ty
favorite color: pink, ocean teal
job: I write and edit books.
former job: US Army , Corning Glass Works, St. Lawrence University
fangirl: New York Rangers hockey
on my date of birth
- The USPS was created and the old US Post Office Department was set to be phased out.
- Janis Joplin gave what turned out to be her final concert at Harvard University.
- “Kimberly” was the second most popular name for baby girls.
- Close to You by The Carpenters was the #1 song.
- The Out-of-Towners was the #1 movie.
- Love Story by Erich Segal was the #1 book.