1. Something you’ve seen recently that’s ‘cuter than a June bug’?
Thor the Scottish Highland cow, hands down. I feel good just watching this!
2. Tell us something about where you were and what you were doing in June of 1988? If you weren’t born yet, June of 1998. Or if that doesn’t work, June of 2008.
On June 25, 1988, it was my little brother’s 5th birthday, and I graduated high school. On June 29th, I left for Army Basic Training. It was a month of changes!
3. A place in your home or outdoor space where you feel ‘snug as a bug in a rug’?
Really anywhere in/around my house would work.
4. June is National Fresh Fruits and Vegetable Month. Do you normally get your 4-5 servings each day? What’s a favorite summer dish you make/serve/like to be served-ha! made with one of your favorite summer fruits. A favorite summer dish made with a favorite summer veg? How do you feel about cooking in the summer months?
I’m not always great about getting all those servings in every day, especially when it comes to vegetables. I detest most veggies. Fruits I love, but they tend to go bad before I can eat it all, so I don’t buy very much. But I do make great berry tarts!
5. Do you have a summer reading list? If so share a title or two we can add to our own.
I’m a writer and a book blogger… I definitely have a list. And I literally just wrote a post on my book blog with my summer reading list. You can read it here. I also have a page of upcoming new releases that look interesting here.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I don’t have much going on other than diving into rewrites as soon as I push “publish” on this post. Gotta get my mind into writing mode, effective immediately!