This week’s questions are stolen from Love Me Some Surveys.
1. Ignoring nutrition, could you live off veggies for the rest of your life?
Absolutely not. I have a thing about cooked vegetables, most of them. And I’m not much better with a lot of raw ones either.
2. Elaborate on a way you have volunteered?
I’ve done the Mom volunteer thing a few times with my kids. I’ve worked blood drives. I’ve worked security for different charitable events. I’ve done a lot of volunteer stuff with the Army, different organizations and events.
3. Can you walk in heels, or do you feel awkward in them?
Once upon a time, I could slay a pair of heels. That was before a bad, untreated dislocation in my left foot, followed by two unrelated surgeries on the same foot years later. Also two evulsion fractures, one per foot. So hell to the now.
4. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch?
More than one. NCIS and its offspring. Drag Race and its offspring. AGT, Masked Singer/Dancer, SEAL Team, FBI: Most Wanted, SWAT… to name a few.
5. Will you tell someone if there’s something in their teeth?
Discreetly, but hell, yeah.
6. Do you ever actually make your bed?
7. Do you make an effort to eat healthy?
We’re pretty good about eating fairly healthy.
8. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?
A shot of Svedka Mango Pineapple vodka. More recently Barefoot Blueberry Fruitscato (blech) and Snoop Dogg’s Cali Rosé by 19 Crimes.
9. What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall?
Books at Barnes & Noble!
10. What were you doing at 10:00 this morning?
It’s two minutes from now. I suspect… hitting “publish” and drinking coffee. UPDATE: I HAVE PREMONITIONS! DID BOTH OF THESE THINGS!
11. What do you miss the most about your past?
Summers at camp with my cousin Amy. We slayed summers… skiing, swimming, hanging out. Good times.
12. Last time you were really happy?
Ten minutes ago when I hugged and kissed the hubs.
13. Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
What is this “full 8 hours” you speak of?
14. Have you spoken to your mother or father today?
They died five weeks apart in 2015, so no.
15. Are you good at filling awkward silences?
I’m Irish. I have the gift of blarney. So, yeah!
Leave a Reply