1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week?
On Sunday, my 19yo son and I had lunch and then we sat outside our favorite coffee shop on the North Shore, chatting under the palm trees.
2. Bastille Day is celebrated on July 14th…have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit or re-visit, and if so what site or city would you most want to see? (pretend for a minute international travel isn’t an issue)
I’ve never been, but I would like to. I would go to the Côte d’Azur for the beaches. I would love to go to Normandy for the history. Loire Valley, too, for all of the castles. I would also go to the French Alps, so beautiful! And the Carmargue… just because I want to be somewhere there are white wild horses and flamingoes in the same place!
3. A food associated with France that you love?
Cheese! I love, love, love cheese!
4. Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?
I haven’t. I rarely use them.
5. You have to give something away this week…what will it be?
My expertise. This is actually happening this week. I’m editing a research paper for a friend.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Bizarre research for a book I did this week…