play along here
1. What did you do too much of this week?
Work. I’ve had back-to-back manuscripts to edit, long books with short suspenses. Plus, I’m working on another novel of my own, so it’s been all about time management.
2. What did you not do enough of this week?
Read. But that’s, at least in part, my own fault. I read every day, just not as much as usually. I took some time to work on a crochet project.
3. What surprised you this week?
Not in a good way, and I don’t even know that “surprised” is the right word. But Texas. No matter how jaded I’ve become, there are still things that shock/surprise me.
4. What elated you this week?
It hasn’t really been an “elation” kind of week. Although, it started well with an afternoon at the beach.
5. What happened this week that’ll lead to something good next week?
Well, the manuscript I’m editing will bring me $$ next week!!
I miss Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Me, too. She’s actually my cover on Facebook, one of her quotes.
Texas has been a downer to us all this year. Here’s hoping reason prevails. Eventually.