I love these verses…
16. May those who malign me, or harm me, or accuse me falsely, and others all be recipients of awakening.
17. May I be a protector of the helpless, a guide for those on the path, a boat, a bridge, a way for those who wish to crossover.
18. May I be a lamp for those who need a lamp, a bed for those who seek a bed, and a slave for those who desire a slave.
19. May I become a wish-fulfilling jewel, an inexhaustible jar, a powerful mantra, a cure for all sickness, a wish-fulfilling tree, and a cow of plenty for all creatures.
20. As earth and the other elements are enjoyed in various ways by innumerable beings living throughout space, So may I be the sustenance for various kinds of beings in all the realms of space for as long as all are not satisfied.