Did you know,…
1. That the harp is the national symbol of Ireland, making it the only country in the world with a musical instrument as its symbol?
2. That over 34 million Americans have Irish ancestry, including this Irish lassie?
3. That, according to the Guiness Book of World Records, the highest number of leaves found on a clover was 14?
4. That there is estimated to be one four leaf clover for every 10,000 regular clovers?
5. That, according to legend, the leaves of a four leaf clover have special meaning? The first stands for hope, the second for faith, the third for love, and the fourth for luck.
6. That the color blue was originally the color associated with St. Patrick? Green became associated because of its symbolism to Ireland.
7. That the three-leaf clover was used by St. Patrick to explain the Holy Trinity to the pre-Christian Irish?
Just a little trivia for you!