play along here
1. When did you most recently have a change of heart?
I honestly can’t think of any situation recently which has prompted me to have a change of heart.
2. In the coming months, what’s most likely to keep you up all through the night?
Anything? Everything? Slep and I don’t get along very well or very often, so it doesn’t take much for that to happen. It doesn’t even have to be anything terribly stressing,
3. When you gonna live your life right?
A girl just wants to have fun… sorry, I love me some Cyndi Lauper. I think I’m living pretty right as I am. I love my job, I love my family, I love living in Hawai’i, my soul home. I’m pretty content right now. Except with my weight, but that’s an ongoing issue that I’m limited with. My issue isn’t eating; I don’t eat enough. It’s about aging, pain, and the inability to do as much as I’d like. Damn you, Chiari I. It’s a journey that I’m still learning to navigate.
And I’d like to get back to enjoying the place I live. Eating in a restaurant, going to Barnes & Noble at Ala Moana. Doing all the things that I miss.
4. Do you wanna go out with a lion’s roar?
If I gotta go, I gotta go. Quietly or not.
5. When did you recently decide something wasn’t perfect but was good enough?
When I realized that stressing about not being good enough wasn’t going to change anything. I’ve been learning to be nicer to myself. It’s a long time coming!