click the image above to play
1. Do you have an actor or actress whose movies you hate to miss?
“Hate to miss” might be a little strong, but there are some actors or actresses I really enjoy. I love Jensen Ackles, Theo James, Sam Rockwell, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Liam Neeson, Daniel Radcliffe to name a few. I also love Jennifer Lawrence, Danai Gurira, Emily Blunt, Katharine Hepburn, Jodie Foster, Emma Watson, Helen Mirren, Cate Blanchett, Viola Davis, Janelle Monáe, Priyanka Chopra, Sonequa Martin-Green to name another few.
2. Is there a movie or TV program you could watch over and over again?
|M*A*S*H||Lord of the Rings|
|all the Law & Order iterations||Harry Potter|
|all the NCIS iterations||Star Wars|
|Criminal Minds||10 Things I Hate About You|
|any Katharine Hepburn movie|
3. Do you have a list of books or magazines you are hoping to read over the summer? Would you share it with us? Bonus: do you make a cuppa something or a snack when you read?
I’m an author, editor, and a book blogger, so I have a neverending TBR on my Kindle and on my bookshelves. A few to highlight:
- Hour of the Witch by Chris Bohjalian
- Arsenic and Adobo (A Tita Rosie’s Kitchen Mystery #1) by Mia P. Manansala
- Rabbits by Terry Miles
- The Guilt Trip by Sandie Jones
- Me (Moth) by Amber McBride
- A Slow Fire Burning by Paula Hawkins
Bonus: I drink iced tea or coffee, but I don’t really snack much when I read.
4. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
My musical tastes are as eclectic as my reading tastes. I’m a mood reader and a mood listener. Right now, I’m in an old-school hip hop flight.