play along here
This week’s 5 is inspired by the party game Scattergories, in which players have to think of items, all beginning with the same letter, in several categories.
I got the letter T.
1. What’s something that recently exceeded your expectations?
The Ted Bundy Tapes… I’ve watched a lot of documentaries about Bundy, and read even more, and this one was really interesting.
2. What snack from your childhood would you love to have right now?
Twinkies. I love a good Twinkie.
3. What ailment do you suffer from?
Tiredness. I know it’s not an ailment, but it’s all I’ve got!
4. Which musical artist would be fun to hang out with?
Well, I have to give a shout-out to this guy, Trevor English, because he’s a musician and my long-time friend with music on iTunes…
And maybe some music from my favorite drag queen/musician, Trixie Mattel…
5. What’s something you’re looking forward to this weekend?
Time to go to the beach!