1. When did you most recently feel you should be dancing?
Wednesday night. I was listening to old-school, 80s-era rap, and I was feeling the moment!
2. What hot stuff have you recently consumed?
Spicy jambalaya. It was delicious!
3. What kind of side-hustle would be fun to try?
Something creative. I use to design and sew handbags and accessories. Maybe that.
4. What were some of this summer’s good times?
Nothing summery, unfortunately. I spent most of the summer sick. However, I live in Hawai’i, so it’s summer all year. But I did have some fun gaming afternoons and evenings playing World of Warcraft with my husband and second youngest son.
5. What are your plans for Saturday night?
I don’t have any. Just hanging out with the family!